Thursday, March 11, 2010

Enjoying Friendship…………

FRBI had a very enjoyable flight to Seattle yesterday!  I had an interesting flight!! It seems that the Federal Reserve Bank was loading bricks and bricks and bricks of brand new money on our plane, over 100 of them.  I was surprised that I was actually able to snap a pic with my phone from the plane window. It was very interesting to watch them be loaded and then removed after landing.  Secretly, I was hoping that some of it would find its way to my suitcase.  But no such luck!

Katie and J-man picked me up from the airport and we headed straight to the Cheesecake Factory!! YUMMO!!! There food is great and the cake is not to bad either! It was so fun to catch up with Katie and J-man is always so entertaining.
102_4301Now I must say that staying at Casa Katie is like staying in a 5 star resort. Actually it’s better; because having such a great friend nearby is so much fun! I even found fresh tulips and gifties when I checked into my guest room! Look at how beautiful they are! And she left me a bookmark pen and earrings!!  So, so sweet of Katie to leave me such wonderful goodies!   Katie is such a great hostess. I am so glad I have such a wonderful place to stay when I come here!! I am truly blessed to have such a great friend.  And I also have the opportunity to provide my friend an chance to sneak away to an amazing B & B with her darling new hubby Sean.  I am so glad they can get away for a couple of nights. Katie’s health hasn’t been the most cooperative lately and Sean is so amazing about taking care of her.  She is truly blessed to have such a great hubby.  It really tickles me pink to be able to spend some quality time with J-man and give them a little couple time! Great friends are hard to come by and I have found one amazing gem in Katie!
102_4308I had mailed some gifts to Katie for her birthday but actually one of them was a thank you gift for letting me stay with her.  You should have seen her jump up and attack the present with such Gusto!!! 






KatieBday2

I was so happy when she opened it because she had been looking at these exact bowls! It’s a beautiful bread bowl which can be warmed in the oven along with your bread.  It’s made of eucalyptus and keeps the bread warm while you have dinner! She was so excited to get it and I was thrilled to be the one to give it to her!
Quote: To walk the earth in friendship is to embrace the highest human potential. Friendship bathes us with warmth and life while inspiring our soul to blossom.
Question to Ponder: Do you really take the time to truly appreciate your friendships? Even the one with yourself? After all, the only friend with you 24/7 is the one you find within yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.