Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

WARNING: Tons of pictures ahead!
I had plans to visit with my friends, Liz and Maggie, today.  But since the weather was so nice out they called to see if maybe we wanted to meet at the zoo instead of doing something inside. What a great idea! It was a perfect day to go to the zoo.
There are three things you need to know about Liz and Maggie.
zoo10

They are a lesbian couple.

zoo12

They are terribly romantic.

zoo11

They make the BEST faces.

These are the reasons I love and adore them! I am truly blessed to call them my friends. We had a great day at the zoo.  Without further ado, here are the highlights.

Creepy crawly things
zoo18zoo19zoo20zoo21


Petting Zoo Cuties
 
zoo13zoo14zoo15zoo16zoo17 (2)
Little Guys

zoo17zoo34zoo35
zoo36zoo49

Big Guys
zoo23zoo24zoo25zoo28zoo29
Fun Moments
 
 

zoo30zoo31zoo32
zoo33


The End

zoo22
Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
Pooh: “You don’t spell love, you feel it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.