Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Hunger Games

I loved "The Hunger Games" trilogy.  I relished every minute of the books and I have been dying to see the movie.  But since I was out of the country it wasn't really a possibility.  Tonight, however, is the night!!!!!

So I thought I would share some of my favorite Hunger Games inspirations.

First off, here's a Hunger Games inspired wedding from The Wedding Chicks.

 
 
Next, Fashion inspired by the different segments of the movie.
 
 
Xsparkage has an entire series of Hunger Games inspired makeup.  Here is the link for the Effie Trinket look.  All of the other district inspired makeup can be found by searching her other uploaded videos.
 
 
The Frisky gives us 18 Hunger Games inspired pick-up lines.
 
 
Last but certainly not least, my favorite, The Hunger Pains official trailer (a parody)!
 

I am so excited about watching the movie tonight with my son and friend.  Hope everyone is doing well!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.