Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One Fine Day!

Mother Nature gave me quite a spectacle to behold while I was driving home.  I admit, I was a bad girl and couldn’t help but snap a few photos during my drive home.  Ok, not while driving. I stopped!

20120410_182325
These first two photos were actually taken with my phone camera (Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket) which is an 8 megapixel camera.

20120410_182247

You can believe that as soon as I arrived I immediately grabbed my real camera (Canon Rebel T1i).
IMG_7005
Normally I love to play with the editing of my photos.  However, all of todays photos are naked! They have not been altered in any way.
IMG_6991
All of these photos were taken from our backyard.  That is one amazing sky!
IMG_7024
The colors of the sunset on top of the green of the grass. Summer is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.