Monday, April 16, 2012

It’s Pinteresting!

So I must admit that I haven’t been blogging as much as I like. First, I have been in a terrible funk.  I imagine that is a struggle with symptoms and a struggle with being home without my beloved Arnold.  I sleep better when I am with him, he is great at helping me with pain control and he just keeps my spirits up.  Second, I have become addicted to Pinterest! If you are looking for someone interesting to follow: www.pinterest.com/shalunya. I am totally addicted and need a pintervention!!
So I will say that I have found some great pins on their with amazing tutorials.  A few days ago, based on the pins that I found I made some great bracelets.
o-matic126
I am in love with the bright colors I chose for the bracelets. It only took a few hours to make all 5 of these and I am ready to make some more!! Here is the green yellow and pink bracelet pin.  Here is the blue and orange wrap bracelet pin.
o-matic127
These colors are perfect since summer will be here before we know it.  I love having a lot of variety with my jewelry and I hate to spend loads of money on something that can be so seasonal. I made all five of these for a fraction of what it would cost to buy one of the new boutique bracelets that are so popular now.
I have also started a special project, inspired by pinterest, for my dear darling.  He knows I have something up my sleeve but I have yet to tell him what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.