Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lets talk House Party

If you are the hostess with the mostess then House Party is for you!  House Party combines great products with great parties.  Once you join House Party you can apply for different parties based on your preferences.  They have parties featuring great products like Seagrams, L’Oreal, Bic, Dole, Mattel, Keurig, Fancy Feast, and so on!  They provide the party details like when you should host the party, how many you should invite, and what products you should feature.  House Party also provides great suggestions for games, snacks, and drinks. There is usually a few details that you must agree to before they select you as a host such as agreeing to invite a minimum number of guests, providing pictures of the party, and sharing the products they provide with the guests. 

I am so excited to announce that I was selected as a hostess for the REDBOOK + L’Oreal Happy Hour House Party.  This party features REDBOOK magazine and L’Oreal Paris products.  What a fantastic combination for my very first House Party!! I received my party kit today and I am over the moon with the products they included.  If you take a look through the posts on my blog it’s quite clear that I enjoy my beauty products. So I love, love, love that L’Oreal is one of the hosts of this party and who doesn’t enjoy REDBOOK.

First and foremost, every guest will receive a card for a FREE one year subscription to REDBOOK.  They will also be given a card for another free one year subscription to share with a friend.   Their gift bags will also include a sample of the Age Perfect BB Cream and samples of the Total Repair 5 shampoo, conditioner and damage erasing balm.
HP006
They will also receive a .5 fl oz sample of the L’Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur.   Miracle Blur is the first-of-its-kind Instant Skin Smoother. It’s not a moisturizer or primer: Miracle Blur instantly erases the look of lines, wrinkles and pores. Its unique, cushiony texture blends seamlessly into skin so it instantly looks and feels smooth, leaving a velvet-soft matte finish that lasts all day.  There is also a full size 1.18 fl oz tube of Miracle Blur which will be used for sampling at the party and then I will keep the remainder.
HP004
In addition they will receive a L’Oreal Nail Color. Dream color is now at your fingertips with Colour Riche® Nail Color, a gel infused formula that delivers shiny color and 10-day wear*. Available in 42 shades for guaranteed nail envy, the collection represents the hottest trends
and colors from Paris.

HP003
The House Party kit also included 2 Color Riche Eye Shadow Quads which will be given as prizes. This new, curated collection of twenty eye shadow compacts has been customized with bold, smoky and essential hues, and specially developed to create not just one eye look, but endless statement looks for your every mood. The top quad is 841 Because I’m Worth It and the bottom quad is 527 Sultry Seductress.
HP001
There are also 2 Color Caresse Wet Shine Stains in the kit. It’s a lipstain. It’s a gloss. It’s a soft kiss. It’s all in one. This lightweight lipstain delivers lasting color and shine, with 30% water for the wet shine-look for your lips! Available in 12 lasting shades. I own two of these and they are always in my purse.  They are so easy to wear and they deliver great color. They are quite possibly my favorite L’Oreal product.  The red one is 190 Endless Red and the other one is 185 Lilac Ever After.
HP002
Also included in the kit are 2 copies of the book ‘The Paris Wife,’ a black satin REDBOOK cosmetics bag and a copy of REDBOOK magazine.  One book will be given away as a prize and I will keep the second book long enough to read it then I will pass it along for someone else to enjoy. 
HP007
As you can see this Happy Hour House Party Kit is loaded with great products and I am so excited to be sharing them with my friends!  Everyone that I have invited is also excited to be getting fantastic swag by attending the party.   The party is scheduled for next Saturday and I will post here to let everyone know how it went.  I think it’s quite clear that House Party is a great website that has a lot to offer.  Go check it out and apply for a party or two so you can host a fabulous party with great products such as this.

All the above products in this House Party Kit were sent to me free for the purpose of hosting a party to feature REDBOOK and L’Oreal Paris.

Please follow the Shalunya Boyet Facebook Page, my Facebook, my Twitter, my Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you blogged about this :) This is my first house party so I was not sure what to use at the party, what I got to keep, and what should be given out. what are your opinions on this?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this is my first House Party as well. I would rather be more generous with my guests in part because I already own some of the products. But there are no specifications on how to use the extras so I think it's do what you think is best. I am very excited about the party!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.