Saturday, April 27, 2013

Share, Love, Celebrate the Best of P&G

PGHeartPetal1_03222013125248I received a box of full of goodies from SheSpeaks for the Share, Love, Celebrate the Best of P&G program.  P&G’s “Most Loved” brands being celebrated include: CoverGirl®, Olay®, Pantene®, Venus®, Gillette®, Bounty®, Cascade®, Charmin®, Dawn®, Febreze®, Swiffer® and Tide®.  These products were sent to me free of charge for the purpose of review but my opinion is not swayed by
IMG_9561
Most of the products are new to me with the exception of Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal.  This is s favorite in our house.  Well, secretly my husband prefers Dawn Ultra Antibacterial in Apple Blossom; but, we won’t tell anyone that.  Now, we all know that Dawn can break down harsh grease but combined with Olay its actually nourishes your hands.  Truthfully, I don’t know how they managed to combine these two greats into one product. I mean how is it that the dishes are getting sparkling clean while your hands are getting revitalized?  You would think that the Olay would decrease the cleaning power or that it would leave some strange film on the dishes; but, the dishes are spotless and my hands are soft.  Dishes must be done so it’s fantastic to find a soap that can treat your hands kindly while you are doing them.  Genius.
Once again P&G has teamed up two great products.  I loveIMG_9558 Venus razors and have been using them for years.  They taught me to appreciate the art of shaving my legs.  Cheap razors were leaving me with razor burn, red bumps and rough skin.  Venus leaves my legs smooth and silky.  I can only imagine how much more luxurious shaving is going to be when you add Olay into the mix!  I am certain that it will elevate shaving to a spa like experience rather than a chore.  Venus razors are always on my coupon shopping radar at CVS and can combine a coupon with a Extra Care Bucks.
IMG_9563
COVERGIRL is definitely a P&G brand I can’t do without!  My makeup drawer never has less than three different tubes of COVERGIRL mascara and I am currently wearing their Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation.  I will admit that it’s been a few years since I have tried a COVERGIRL eyeliner.  I have been wearing long wearing liquid liner to get a super crisp line for years.  However, lately I have been starting to experiment with softer liner so this creamy, blendable automatic pencil in espresso has arrived at the right time. I am looking forward to exploring some new looks with the Perfect Point Plus.  This water resistant lasting liner is just what a need for a breaking out of my usual super defined eyeliner.  The deep rich chocolate brown color will be a welcome change from my typical deep black. 
IMG_9568IMG_9569
The Gillette Fusion Irritation Defense helps reduce 5 signs of shaving irritation including dryness, burning, stinging, itching and tightness.  Boyet just mentioned to me that he thinks he overdid it last time he shaved.  Immediately, I wished we had received this box earlier.  He uses a men’s facial moisturizer but it wasn’t designed specifically for shaving irritation.  We are both now excited for him to try this next time he shaves.
I must admit that these are some great P&G products and we are both looking forward to using them.  It’s a great time for you to try some great P&G products as well.  Pick up your local Sunday paper on April 28, 2013 to receive the P&G coupon insert to score some great savings on your favorite P&G products.  The insert will include the following coupons:
Covergirl $2/1 LashBlast Mascara or eye shadow
Covergirl $3/2 nail products
Gillette $2/1 disposable
Gillette $5 off Fusion cartridges 4ct+ and Fusion ProGlide razor
Venus $5 off razor and refill excludes disposables
Venus & Olay Buy 3ct refill, get razor free up to $8.99
Plus many more.  Visit Sunday Coupon Preview for a complete list of P&G coupons.

IMG_9555
Join the ‘Share, Love, Celebrate the Best of P&G’ movement by visiting: PGEveryday, P&G Facebook, or @PGeveryday Twitter.  Join SheSpeaks to review P&G products and to be considered for future programs such as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.