Monday, December 7, 2009

Packing……..

Tonight the last night in the duplex together.  It’s bittersweet. I have no idea how to pack for a year on the road.  I don’t know what I am going to need I don't know completely where I will be and when I will be there
102_3279.So instead of stressing about I just figured that if I didn’t pack something I needed I will just buy a new one. After all that’s how I got it in the first place. I know I am packing the really important things like my sewing machine, my cricut and, of course, my pens!!! These are just my really important ones.  I know it’s odd to be so attached to PENS! But I love writing snail mail, cards and journaling. 
Let’s not forget my medications. They almost need their own zip code. 102_3281Such is life when you have a chronic illness. This is what I live with every day. Medication, Symptoms, Pain, Nerves, blah, blah, blah.  I’ve always been very open about being sick but seeing that picture on my blog is really making me realize that I am not doing as well as I hoped to be. Especially since I had to wait for my nerves to settle down just so I could quit shaking enough to take the picture. Hhhhhmmmpffff. This is certainly going to put a bulge in my suitcase when traveling next year. But it is simply what I must do in order to stay healthy.  However, I will not let this stop me from traveling!!
Plus, I must also have all my gadgets with me. My camera, my laptop, my kindle, my terabyte of external storage, my cell phone, my mp3 and so on. I admit it, I am a tech junkie.  I love being connected to everyone all the time.  However, I can manage to sit through a movie with out them….although, last night I went to see Armored and I considered playing Tetris on my phone.  That movie was sloooooooow.  There’s so many fun things to play with, such as Facebook, Twitter, text messages and so on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.