Friday, March 16, 2012

Don’t squeeze my melons

After our wonderful day at Tagaytay we stopped by the roadside fruit stands to sample and purchase some of their wares.
300
Everything is so fresh and so colorful!
 303
I am certain that I could easily eat most of my meals directly from here.  Ok, truthfully I might miss the lumpiya too much to do that.
301
Arnold sharing the finer points of some local fruit.  The points were so well received that I can’t remember anything about what he said. I was too busy experiencing the TASTE!
  304
Until this trip to the Philippines I was unaware that this existed.  It’s called a Jack fruit and it’s, ummmmm, yummmmy!

305
This was a definite BONUS on top of an already amazing day! Life in the Philippines is definitely SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.