Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friends in the Philippines

For those that don’t know, I met my fiancé, Arnold, while playing Zynga’s Texas Hold’em Poker on Facebook.  The day I met my beloved we were also playing with another friend, Hilda. So she was there right from the beginning. She even once admitted that she suspected we would fall in love. Both Arnold and myself feel that Hilda is an important friend to us.  She knows what it has taken for the two of us to be together.  It’s been a long journey and its nowhere near over. So I was thrilled to finally be able to meet our dear friend.IMG_4473_3 
We met at the Mall of Asia for lunch.  Of course it was the traditional Filipino fare of pizza! LOL! We really didn’t care what we were eating. We were just happy to finally spending time together.  She is so adorable and is always a great source support for me.
IMG_4472_3
Hilda, Arnold and I love and adore you! Thank you so much for being part of our love story. I hope to see you again soon. <3
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.