Sunday, March 18, 2012

Splishing, Splashing and Swimming

The warm weather and clear skies make for a perfect swimming weather here in the Philippines.
026 (2)
Aena, Missy and Kianne.
021 (2)
My (soon to be) sister-in-law, Joy, and her daughter Kianne.
022 (2)
Even bright days can have a cloudy moments, Miss Bianca finds solace under the bridge.
024 (2)
All of the kids are enjoying the cool water on a warm day.

025 (2)

Such happy faces in smiling it up at the camera.
020 (2)
My (soon to be) brother-in-law, Chaminda, and his son, Jacey, who is very happy in the water.
027 (2)
Brendon swims with A.J. on his back while the birthday boy, Xennon, looks on.
It was a great day for a birthday party, for some fun in the sun, some videoke, and to spend time with the family! I am so blessed by this family they are an amazing group of people and I am so proud that my son has now also become part of the family too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.