Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color

Welcome to my chipper little blog where I love to talk about pretty things or things that make me feel pretty. While most women love a great lipstick there are times when you just need a great lip balm to get you through the day. Especially this time of year when everyone is sharing their colds and heaters are sucking every ounce of moisture from our skin, a great lip balm can be just what we need. Enter Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color.  

Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color in Sheer Berry

I recently hauled these guys since I was able to find them at an incredible bargain. I didn't really expect much out of them. However, these guys have quickly become a favorite. This is exactly what I had hoped Baby Lips but I found them to be too thin and slippery. Nivea has a touch more substance to it so it stays on my lips a bit longer. Sheer Berry adds a beautiful plum wash of color to the lips without being too in your face. 

Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color in Sheer Crimson

Nivea claims to make kissing better by moisturizing while providing color for beautiful, healthy looking lips. I can't say that it's improved kissing but my lips certainly enjoy this formula. Sheer Crimson is a darker brick red that adds a lovely depth to lips. 

Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color in Sheer Coral

Sheer Coral is really similar to Sheer Crimson both swatched and on the lips. However, I will use both of them as I have already begun stashing them all over. I have one on my desk at work, one in purse, one on my nightstand, and one at my makeup table. 

Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color in Sheer Pink

The fourth and final color is Sheer Pink which could just be described as sheer. It adds no color whatsoever to my lips but I still love the way it feels. It soaks into my lips quite well and leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I really enjoy this formula. I've not been a huge fan of Nivea lip products but these guys seem to be made just for me. 

Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color in Sheer Berry, Sheer Crimson, Sheer Coral and Sheer Pink

You can see from the swatches that Sheer Berry and Sheer Crimson offer the most in the way of pigmentation. Sheer Coral adds a hint of color and Sheer Pink provides no color.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.