Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Flip Side of Life in Korea………

So yesterday, I posted about how wonderful and cozy life was here.  Well, today I will share the “B” side of life here since with everything in life there is an up and a down side.  The Pros and the Cons. 

Unless I wake at the crack of dawn, which is not a possibility for me, I must wait 20 minutes or longer for the shower to warm. 
100_4438
Thank goodness, I do not live my life according to what is environmentally friendly.  This girl does not take cold showers.  Sorry Mother Nature, I’ll make it up to you by not driving while I am here! ;)
My friend has no radio/cd player here!! Hu? I cannot stand to watch daytime TV so I’ve gotten into the habit of listening to music during the day.  So I have taken to listening to my Gaga on the computer.

100_4443   
I sincerely apologize to Gaga for listening to her beautiful music on tinny computer speakers.  I sincerely apologize to my computer for treating it like a juke box.

Morning frosted flakes in disposable bowls. :)

100_4437 
Do you think Tony the Tiger would approve of this??? I think not!


Quote of the moment: Hwajangshil eodiseyo? (hwah-jang-sheel-eun aw-dee-ey ees-saw-yo?) Where is the bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.