Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week 3 Shop My Stash September

Lets discuss the Week 2 update first. I wore the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed and MAC Haute and Naughty mascara every day that I wore makeup. I loved wearing the MAC pigments and managed to wear all three colors, at different times, during the week. I only wore the MAC mineralize trio in Calm, Cool and Collected only twice. But considering there were two days that I didn’t wear makeup I felt like I did really well.

Now, onto this week’s focus which is lips!

I will admit that I am not the greatest at wearing lip liner. I own plenty it just seems that I just don’t see it as a necessary item. So this week I am committed to wearing lip liner every time I wear makeup. The two liners that seem to get the least amount of love in my collection are the two Jordana liners that I own. The two colors I have in Tawny and Rock N’ Rose are amazing neutral colors and they are fantastic liners.

 Fotor0914151021

I have four of the ELF plumping lip glazes that I just never reach for in part because I am not found of the plumping portion. However the gloss on the other end is actually quite nice. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the names of these shades are because the packaging does not bear their names.

Fotor0914151147

Fall is on its way and it has gotten just a few degrees color in Oklahoma and I am looking forward to all the goodness that fall brings. Milani’s Color Statement lipstick in Plumrose is a beautiful shade for fall. It is incredibly pigmented and absolutely gorgeous! I am looking forward to wearing this even though it hasn’t gotten much love over the summer.

Fotor0914151315

This is sort of a bonus item for the week. I am not one to wear a bright lip but I am going to find an opportunity and I am going to wear this new lippie. The Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Anarchy is a beautiful bright pink. This lipstick is wayyyy outside of my comfort zone which is why I am pushing myself to wear it. I will also be a good blogger and photograph the event for my readers!

Fotor0914151430

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.