Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Autumn Tag

My oh so adorable blogger friend, Jackie from Five Two Certified, tagged me for the Autumn Tag! I truly enjoy reading Jackie's beauty adventures with great posts that are clear and concise. She's absolutely gorgeous and I am so blessed to be getting to know her through the magic that is the internet. This is where I will also admit that another reason I adore Jackie is that she is also Filipino, like my darling husband.



Favorite Thing About Autumn
Cooler weather after a hot summer, I love we have four distinct seasons
Football games snuggled up under a blanket
Big pots of homemade soup or beans
Of course, the leaves changing color especially in eastern Oklahoma
Source:TravelOK

Favorite Drink
Coconut Chai Green Tea
Hot Spiced Cider

Favorite Scent/ Candle
Spiced Cider
Fall Berries like Cranberry or Mulberry
Cinnamon, Cloves and Nutmeg


Best Lipstick
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Crush
Tarte Lipsurgence in Moody
But those that know me realize this is a stretch! I'm usually a nude girl.

Go-to Moisturizer
Currently testing out Eclos Regenerative Cream
otherwise L'Oreal Revitalift Day Cream



Favorite Go-to Color for the Eyes
Rich plums like L'Oreal Infallible Smoldering Plum
Deep Reds like MAC Cranberry
Both look great paired with a neutral like MAC Satin Taupe

Favorite Music to listen to
Boyce Avenue, a cover band that do soulful renditions of top 40
They are also family friendly for little ears 
But I also listen to Train, Lady Gaga, Norah Jones, Jason Mraz, Edwin McCain, Bowling for Soup, MIKA, Christina Perri, Sara Barielles.
Ok, I admit it .... I'm all over the place muscially




Favorite Outfit to Wear
Layers! Plenty of layers! Jackets, light scarves, leggings with shorter skirts, boots.
In Oklahoma you could need the heater in the morning and the AC in the afternoon.

Autum Treat
Pecan Pie, the old fashioned Karo syrup recipe with fresh local pecans!


Favorite Place to Be


It's a toss up between
My back patio



and Lake Eufaula





I am Tagging
Saffron from Saffy Style
Cella from For the Love of Beauty
Louise from Kinder Health and Beauty
Shannel from A Little Over Thirty


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.