Thursday, September 19, 2013

Good and Bad Tag

The third of the tags I have been in which I was tagged. I was tagged by my beautiful friend and creator of the tag: The Amazing Miss Saffron Lallem of Saffy Style

Rules:

Tag as many people as you like but notify them. Its so annoying if you don't find out.
Credit me +Saffron Lallem as the creator.                                                                                                       Follow the guidelines for each topic.
If you have an extra category idea, comment or email me at saffyblogger@gmail.com.
Leave a link below.
Have fun!


Things I am good at:

Face makeup: Always use use plenty of moisturizer and a good primer to ensure a smooth application of my foundation. I have discovered that not primers are a good match with all foundations. Keep this in mind if you foundation starts misbehaving. It could simply be the combination of the primer with the foundation. 


Lips: I am great at Nude Lips; well, actually the range from Nude to MLBB. I've completely got that mastered. Feel free to check out my Nude Lips and my Pink Nude Lips posts.




Eyes: I know all about finding eyeliner that stays on like a tattoo. I have terribly weepy eyes so eyeliner that doesn't set like cement just doesn't stay on me. I can assure you that MAC Liquidlast and Milani Infinite Liquid eyeliners aren't going to budge! 



Skincare: I am religious about moisturizer and sunscreen. Since I have super fair skin that doesn't hold a tan I decided many, many years ago to forgo trying to tan. I am now a moisturizer and sunscreen junkie.


Nails: I cannot stand to have chipped nails. Consequently, I paint my nails frequently and my polish collection is vast to say the least. 



Body: Again with the moisturizer and sunscreen. I don't self tan because it's too much hassle for too little pay off because I would still look pale next to my husband with his gorgeous Filipino complexion. 





Lifestyle: I live my life as stress free as possible. Since I must cope with chronic pain, stress is a huge problem which decreases my pain tolerance. I pray and meditate regularly. I drink plenty of water. 

Things I am bad at:
Face makeup: Under eye concealer and brightener. It just makes my mascara and eye liner become a huge mess on my face. Luckily I don't have dark circles under my eyes, so it's not that big of an issue. 
Lips:  I am TERRIFIED of bright lips. Since my skin is so fair and my hair is pretty light, bright lips just stick out like a sore thumb. I have recently darkened my hair some and I am trying really, really hard to become adventurous with my lipstick colors. 


Eyes: For the life of me I cannot do winged eyeliner. I am convinced it is because I have hooded eyes but nonetheless it looks absolutely RIDICULOUS on me. 

Skincare:  I don't always wash my face after removing my makeup. When I am just exhausted I will remove my makeup with a towelette and then use a cleansing toner before falling into bed. 

Nails: I'm not overly creative with my nails. I can do a few super simple things but nothing terribly exciting. Besides, I paint them too frequently to do anything too fancy. 

Body: I do not get as much exercise as I should even though I work at the gym. My health and my husband's lack of driver's license sometimes makes this a hard one for me. 

Lifestyle: I cannot get myself on a sleeping schedule. No matter what I do my body will either sleep 3-5 hours or it will sleep 14. There is no rhyme or reason to the pattern. I can be absolutely exhausted and I will be unable to sleep. It's truly torturous.


I tag the following individuals:
Cella Paz from For the Love of Beauty
Shannel Lee from A Little Over Thirty
Jackie Leung from Five Two Certified
Cynthia Del Rio from CdelBeauty
Liz Outh from My Pretty Obsessions
and anyone else who would like to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.