Monday, December 2, 2013

Beauty Crown Week 1








The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and myself. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

Week 1 - Personal Care Products - Dec 2 - Dec 8, 2013
Week 2 - Facial Products - Dec 9 - Dec 15, 2013
Week 3 - Lip & Nail Products - Dec 16 - Dec 22, 2013
Week 4 - Eye & Misc Products - Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013
Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014

Week 1 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Personal Care Items. Below are my Week 1 Selections:

HAIR
Shampoo
Pantene Ultimate 10

 I don't think it really does 10 things and make my hair flawless but it has become my favorite. 




Conditioner
Pantene Ultimate 10 Conditioner
I don't believe the conditioner does 10 things or make my hair flawless but it's a great conditioner.



Hairspray
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek and Shine
I usually have a couple of different levels of hold going on. I love that it works, it smells nice and the price is awesome! 






Styling Product
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly

Since I have naturally curly hair, I need a product that can tame the curls without weighing them down. This provides a nice hold without being crunchy and sprays in a super fine mist!


Hair Mask
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 
I don't know that this repairs up to 1 year of damage but it's a great hair mask that I use about once a week.



Dry Shampoo
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion
I have tried all sorts of dry shampoo but once I found this I quit searching. I love everything about this dry shampoo!



SCENTS
Body Mist
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea
I have always loved and will always love Sweet Pea. I have been through several bottles of both the shimmer and non-shimmer versions.



Perfume
Vera Wang Princess
My all time favorite scent is definitely Vera Wang Princess. I have been through 2 bottles before this one and I will continue to go through them!




SKIN CARE (Non-Facial)
Body Wash
Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub
What can I say I am a sucker for anything coconut. I love this body wash because its creamy and moisturizing while providing light exfoliation. It's the perfect combination.






Bar Soap
Ivory
If I use bar soap is good ol' fashioned Ivory. They've been doing it right for years!






Body Scrub
Dead Sea Collection Salt Scrub in Coconut
I have tried several different scrubs but I keep going back to Dead Sea which is available at Big Lots. I have found that I enjoy it just as well as the expensive brands. There is always a jar of this hanging around my shower.




Moisturizer
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion
I love this lotion it's so rich and creamy; yet sinks into the skin easily and quickly. It smell heavenly and leaves my skin feeling soft but not greasy!



Hair Removal
Venus & Olay
I keep going back and forth between Venus and Hydro Silk but the Venus & Olay is easily my favorite. I love the way it leaves my legs smooth and conditioned.



I really enjoyed making my Week 1 selections and am looking forward to reading everyone's selections. For those that are participating with us I sincerely thank you! If you would like to join in on the fun and publish your yearly favorites along with us then just click in the box below for instructions on how to join us. Please remember once your post has been published to add your link below so that our readers can easily go from blog to blog reading everyone's favorites! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.