Monday, December 16, 2013

Beauty Crown Week 3







The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

Week 1 - Personal Care Products - Dec 2 - Dec 8, 2013
Week 2 - Facial Products - Dec 9 - Dec 15, 2013
Week 3 - Lip & Nail Products - Dec 16 - Dec 22, 2013
Week 4 - Eye & Misc Products - Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013
Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014

Week 3 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Lip & Nail Products. Below are my Week 3 selections:

LIPS
Lipliner
MAC and NYX
 I can't pick I use both equally.I have other brands that just never get touched.

 Lipstick
MAC
I love their formula and they have a shade and finish for everyone.


Gloss
Revlon Super Lustrous
I love this formula. It's not sticky and super affordable.

Tinted Lip Balm

Almay Liquid Lip Balm
This is easily my favorite lip balm. It's moisturizing, affordable and adds a lovely wash of color.

Lip Treatment
C. O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm
I use this lip balm every night because it leaves my lips soft and smooth every morning.


NAILS
Polish
Wet N Wild Megalast
This polish is long wearing, has a great color selection and a wide brush.

Base Coat
Gelous or Bridge the Ridge
I am going to say Gelous even though it isn't officially a base coat. I use it as a base coat and top coat. If you think that I should pick an official base coat then I would say Bridge the Ridge.


Topcoat
Gelous or In A Hurry
Again I am going to say Gelous because I use it as both a base coat and topcoat but if you need an official top coat I will say In A Hurry.

Treatment
Growth Spurt
This does a great job of strengthening nails and you can use it under a base coat or by itself. 


I sincerely enjoyed showing you my lip and nail favorites. I would love it if you would go an visit all the other blogs participating as well. Please feel free to join us and add your Beauty Crown selections to the ever growing list. Just click below to copy the coding for an easy way to participate. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.