Monday, December 30, 2013

Beauty Crown Week 5







The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

All of my favorites can be found by clicking each week below
Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014


Week 5 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Facial Care Products & Tools. Below are my selections:

FACIAL SKIN CARE
Cleansers
L'Oreal Ideal Clean 
I love this cleaner as it leaves my face clean but not dry and tight. 


Serum
Skin Effects Advanced Brightening Complex


Moist Towelette

Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes


Exfoliators

Derma-e Microdermabrasion Scrub
Thank you Ipsy! I love this scrub! 


Masks
Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask Pineapple
I enjoy all of them but the Pineapple one is my favorite




TOOLS
Brushes
Real Techniques 


Tweezers
Trim BeautyCare Mini Set











No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.