Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Leibster Award, Part 2

Busy day today around Shalunya & Boyet. I have already cranked out two blog posts and I am working on my third. Go me! I was tagged by the beautiful and stylish, Emma from Bella & Bear. Just reading her blog makes me feel more sophisticated. You should really go sneak a peek because it's fantastic.

Although, I have already done been given the Leibster, I wanted to give the courtesy of answering the questions. Plus, after the would you rather I need some happiness on this blog.




1) Would you prefer to lead an easy life or an interesting life? 

Have you ever met an old person that told fascinating stories? I don't know of one that had an easy life that has interesting stories to tell. I want to be an terribly fascinating old lady; so I need interesting and challenging stuff in my life.

2) If you could know, for certain, the truth to any question or conspiracy theory throughout history (for me it would be the guy on the grassy knoll... who is he and what was he doing there?) which truth would you want to uncover? You can't tell anyone else once you know... 

Ohhhh, that's a good one. I have seen so many documentaries on the subject and I have even been to the Sixth Floor Museum where Lee Harvey Oswald shot from. I think I would rather know the truth behind Roswell. It was more than a weather balloon and why did the government work so hard to cover it up?

 3) Do you believe in fate?

Yes but I also believe in free will. So I believe that events from a higher power can happen but how we allow them to affect us is a our choice.

4) How will you recognize true love? 

If you can talk about anything, pray about everything and laugh about nothing then chances are it's a deep relationship. In addition to that you need to be able to completely be yourself, be open and honest, be loyal and be genuine. Even if those things don't come easily, if it's true that is who you'll become.

5) Can you forgive and forget? 

Absolutely, holding anger and resentment only hurts you. It doesn't hurt the person you're frustrated with. My life is to precious to allow my anger to ruin my happiness.

6) Chanel or Dolce & Gabbana? 

Chanel.

7) If you met your lifetime hero, would you be cool or would you totally lose your sh*t? 

I would probably be cool. After all, everyone alive is all the same. We all have the same basic needs. Plus I would want to have a real conversation with them and really connect with them. Going all fan girl on them, isn't conducive to that.

8) If you commit to heels for the day do you carry flats in your bag, just in case? 

I do but my equilibrium is only 25% operational. So sometimes, I unexpectedly get dizzy. I've even done balance and falls physical therapy at the geriatric center. But if I didn't have balance issues I would commit to it and just do it.

9) If you open a bag of sweets or chocolate can you put it away without finishing it? 

Absolutely, I can pace myself because I want to make them last.

10) Which is your favourite season and why? 

I don't have a favorite season. The reason is that I love that the seasons change. I lived in a few areas where they didn't have distinct seasons and I missed the change from a hot summer to a cold winter. I want all four of them.

11) Which animal would you save from extinction?

Dinosaurs!

What?!?!? I'm too late. Errrrr, Then I was going to say Bald Eagle as it was my high school mascot; but it's not actually endangered anymore. I am going with a Red-Cockaded Woodpecker as my mother once had a 90 minute disagreement with one. He was trying to drink the hummingbird syrup and mom kept shooing him away.

Emma, Thank you so much for nominating me and thank you so much for these questions. They were thought provoking which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.